Sunday, January 1, 2012

TESTIMONIALS - BRYAN LABOR

Bryan Labor

Videos: | Bryan Labor

QUANTUMIN PLUS RELIEVED MY PAIN FROM SPINAL INJURY IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES!

In August 2007, an accident happened that hit my lower spine and caused severe back pain whenever I attempt to stand up and walk. My ship captain immediately sent me back to the Philippines with instructions to proceed to the hospital.

After diagnostic work up, the doctor told me I had L5 to S1 disc prolapse and this contributed to the severe pain and difficulty I had in standing up and walking. Surgery was advised but I did not consent to it because the chance of recovery was slim. For two months, I was placed on physical therapy and steroid injection but there was no improvement. I could not stand up from lying position all by myself and I can only walk with assistance but the pain was too excruciating at the back. I was almost hopeless and feared that I could not walk normally again.

In December 2007, a friend introduced Quantumin Plus. I took 20 drops in my first glass of water and subsequently seven drops per glass 8 to 10 times a day. On that same day, my friend applied Quantumin Plus on my head, whole spine and lower extremities. In less than thirty minutes, the pain was all gone and since then I started walking normally again. I really thank my friend and Quantumin plus for the new hope it gave me. Today in all of my travels, I keep on sharing to friends and acquaintances how Quantumin Plus helped me and how it can help them too.

MEDICAL NOTES

A herniated disk can be caused by any type of intense pressure on the disk by the vertebrae above and below it. This could be caused by lifting a heavy object improperly, by sudden twisting, by a weakening of the disk covering that occurs with age, or by traumatic injury to the back areas like what happened to Bryan. In most cases, a herniated disk will heal on its own with around two days of bed rest, over-the-counter pain relievers to help with the discomfort, and anti-inflammatory medications. Some patients who do not recover with this treatment require injections of an anti-inflammatory medication or even steroids into the spinal area.

In the case of Bryan, he has tried physical therapy and steroid injection but there was minimal improvement for two months. When this scenario happens, patient may continuously deteriorate and become non-ambulatory or become bed-ridden because of the pain. When Quantumin Plus was introduced to him, the fulvic substance brought the minerals instantly into the place of inflammation in the prolapsed disc and started the healing process enabling Bryan to walk again without pain.

The amazing strength of the individual minerals incorporated in Quantumin Plus is beyond the formulator’s expectation. Fulvic substance together with the mineral it carries goes straight into repairing and possible regeneration of bones and cartilage which we have observed in the recovery of patients with fractures, candidates for knee replacement, patients with hunchback or kyphosis and even patients with congenital anomaly called anencephaly (characterized by absence of bony covering or missing bones over some parts of the head). We cannot guarantee the same recovery in all patients but Quantumin plus is really worth trying for whatever bone or joint problems you have.

BRYAN LABOR,
Seaman
Digos Davao del Sur

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried the fulvic available here? http://fulvicacid.net Is it the same stuff that is in the Quantinum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it the Fulvic Minerals in Quantumin is not from the product you refer Craig. The fulvic acid in Quantumin is sourced from the virgin forests in the Philippines and processed locally. The difference between Quantumin with that in fulbicacid.net is that Quantumin also contains trace minerals needed by the human body as well as zeolite extracts.

    ReplyDelete